- Bloody Comtess – 19:25
- First Birth Of The Cruel Nymph – 4:31 – Listen on Youtube
- Last Demoniac Invocation – 7:42 – Listen on Youtube
- Self Immolation for My Sweet Goddess of the Dark Dawn – 9:48
- The Moment Of The Worship Of Total Evilution – 2:19
- Dark Throne of Blasphemous Evil – 21:55
- The Great Kat Is God – 09:56 – Listen on Youtube
- Black Roses From The Dawn Of Chaos – 10:24
The first Mordor release on a record label was the cassette tape 𝐶𝑠𝑒𝑗𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑑𝑒𝑠, issued by the Californian label Wild Rags Records in 1992 in a special edition of 1000 copies with one-sided glossy pro-cover and a 16-page booklet. The tape included the five original songs of 𝐶𝑠𝑒𝑗𝑡ℎ𝑒, two of 𝑂𝑑𝑒𝑠 and “Black Roses from the Dawn of Chaos”. Sound compared with the original demos was reworked.
Front and back cover of the 16-page booklet included with the cassette tape 𝐶𝑠𝑒𝑗𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑑𝑒𝑠 released in 1992 by Wild Rags Records.
Full one-sided glossy cover of the cassette tape 𝐶𝑠𝑒𝑗𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑑𝑒𝑠 released in 1992 by Wild Rags Records.